Easy gluten-free pumpkin muffins. These are a family favorite. Make a double batch and freeze for up to 3 months – I promise they won’t last that long ; )
1 c pumpkin puree
1/4 c vegetable oil
1/4 cup almond milk (can be substituted with coconut milk)
3/4 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla (gluten-free)
1 1/2 c gluten-free Bisquick (pancake mix)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Mix pumpkin puree, oil, milk, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl
3. In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and gf Bisquick
4. Mix well until all ingredients are fully incorporated
5. Prepare a muffin tin by buttering all sides and coating lightly with the gluten-free Bisquick
6. Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tins. Bake 24 – 26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar
These are also great with 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips added.
If you make this recipe for mini muffin tins you’ll get about 3 dozen minis. Cook time is 10-13 minutes.
These are a family favorite. I bake a big batch and package them individually to freeze. When ready to serve I pop them into the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
Keywords: gluten free, pumpkin muffins, gluten free pumpkin muffins, easy pumpkin muffins,